Junior Manual QA TesterWarsaw or Remote
At Iterators, we’re dedicated to building innovative software solutions for startups and enterprises worldwide. We thrive in an agile environment, where we transform our clients’ ideas into impactful, fast, transparent, and sustainable solutions.
As a Junior Manual QA Tester, you’ll play a crucial part in ensuring the quality of the software we deliver while meeting our clients’ requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manual testing of web and mobile apps.
- Creating testing scenarios and reports to document errors and issues for resolution.
- Collaborating with product, design, and development teams to establish effective test plans throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Active participation in daily team communication, including sprint planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Setting up testing environments.
- Assisting in the development of processes related to software releases and delivery.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure project milestones and timelines are met.
- Assist in project planning, resource allocation, and risk management
Our Offices: 100% Remote, Warsaw (Puławska 2, Near Plac Unii Lubelskiej).
Compensation: Join us for 32+ hours per week. Compensation for the role depends on your software testing skills, and ranges between 30 – 60 PLN net per hour (if B2B contract) A trial period may apply. 100% remote work possible.
How it looks like at Iterators:
- Easy-going and Inclusive Work Environment
- Emphasis on Self-development
- Educational Budget
- Growth Opportunities
- Remote work and flexible hours.
- Unlimited vacation (with some paid days off).
- Complimentary office coffee, drinks, and snacks.
- Engaging team events and parties.
- Our remote-friendly work culture ensures that everyone, regardless of location, enjoys seamless communication and collaboration.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A foundational understanding of software testing terminology (ISTQB syllabus).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A sense of responsibility for the tasks entrusted to you.
- Excellent customer focus.
- A positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to team challenges.
- Exceptional teamwork skills with the ability to work independently when needed.
- Proficiency in English and Polish (C1 level preferred).
- Familiarity with test management tools (nice to have but not required).
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- The ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods.
- It would be a great advantage if you have knowledge of automation testing.
We believe in maintaining a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with colleagues, customers, and vendors.
Ready to join our team? Here’s how:
- Send us your CV in English or in Polish.
- If your CV aligns with our requirements, we will invite you for an interview with our QA Team.
- If you are selected, you will receive a special task to complete.
- Upon successful completion of the task, you will have a meeting with our Project Manager and the company’s management board.
- Congratulations – you’re in!
We look forward to seeing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team!
Not available at the moment.
We don’t have this position open at this time. Follow us on social media to learn about future recruitations!