Junior React Native Developer100% Remote, Warsaw
Iterators is looking to hire a junior-level React Native developer. Iterators builds products for startups and enterprises around the globe.
Our vision is to create an agile environment where the spark of the client’s idea is flamed by the most impactful solutions – fast, transparent, and sustainable.
Our Offices: 100% Remote, Warsaw (Ochota, Near Blue City).
Compensation: Join us for 32+ hours per week. Compensation for the role depends on your software development skills, and ranges between 4000 — 8400 PLN net monthly (if B2B/UoZ contract). A trial period may apply. 100% remote work possible.
- Easy-going and inclusive work environment
- Emphasis on self-development
- Growth opportunities
- Compensation based on a transparent salary grid, not negotiation skills
- Modern tech-stack
- Mostly in-house managed projects, little outsourcing
- Paid open source contributions
- Paid content creation (e.g. blogposts, conference talks)
- In-house trainings and workshops
- Conference budget
- Coworking / home office budget
- Remote work and flex hours possible
- Unlimited vacation (some paid)
- Free office coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Team events and parties
Our team operates the same regardless if members work from home or the office. We have a tried and tested approach to communication and collaboration, putting remote workers on equal footing with employees who choose to work from the office.
- Liaise with product, design and development teams to ensure proper quality of deliverables for given software development lifecycle phase
- Communicate with the team on daily basis. Be a part of sprint plannings, stand-ups and retrospectives
- Create frontend code for software built within your team
- Prepare frontend development environment
- Ensure code that you deliver works
- Prepare code reviews for other team members
- Support client, management and designers with architectural knowledge of constraints and effort estimation for planned and implemented features.
- Familiarity with React or React Native framework
- Familiarity with MobX or Redux
- Familiarity with REST
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command in English and Polish (minimum B2 level)
- Flexible and adaptable
- A positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work within the team
Contact us! We will schedule a 15 – 45 minute video call to talk about our possible cooperation. We are very flexible with our recruitment process, so whatever works for you. You can choose between either a homework assignment which will be reviewed by our team members or a longer technical interview with our team leaders. After that, we will prepare an offer for you.
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch!