Junior Scala Developer100% Remote, Warsaw or Kraków
Iterators is looking to hire a junior-level backend developer. Iterators builds products for startups and enterprises around the globe.
Our Offices: 100% Remote, Warsaw (Ochota, Near Blue City), and Kraków (Old Town).
Compensation: Join us for 32+ hours per week. Compensation for the role depends on your software development skills, and ranges between 3300 — 7600 PLN net monthly (if B2B contract). A trial period may apply. 100% remote work possible.
- Easy-going and Inclusive Work Environment
- Emphasis on Self-development
- Educational Budget
- Growth Opportunities
- Remote Work and Flex Hours Possible
- Unlimited Vacation (Some Paid)
- Free Office Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Team Events and Parties
Our team operates the same regardless if members work from or the office. We have a tried and tested approach to communication and collaboration, putting remote workers on equal footing with employees who choose to work from the office.
- Basic Scala Skills (e.g., Completed Functional Programming in Scala on Coursera or Read Programming in Scala)
- Good RDBMS Skills (PostgreSQL)
- Basic Software Development Skills
- Strong Interest in Functional Programming
Contact us! We will schedule a 15 – 45 minute video call to talk about our possible cooperation. After, you will get a homework assignment which will be reviewed by our team members. If all goes well, after a round (or two) of feedback, you will be invited to take part in a paired programming task. After, we will prepare an offer for you.
The whole process should not take more than 3 weeks — it mostly depends on your delivery of the homework assignment.
Not available at the moment.
We don’t have this position open at this time. Follow us on social media to learn about future recruitations!