Junior Scala Developer100% Remote, Warsaw or Kraków
Iterators is looking to hire a junior-level backend developer. Iterators builds products for startups and enterprises around the globe.
Our Offices: 100% Remote, Warsaw (Ochota, Near Blue City), and Kraków (Old Town).
Compensation: Join us for 32+ hours per week. Compensation for the role depends on your software development skills, and ranges between 3300 — 7600 PLN net monthly (if B2B contract). A trial period may apply. 100% remote work possible.
- Easy-going and Inclusive Work Environment
- Emphasis on Self-development
- Educational Budget
- Growth Opportunities
- Remote Work and Flex Hours Possible
- Unlimited Vacation (Some Paid)
- Free Office Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Team Events and Parties
Our team operates the same regardless if members work from or the office. We have a tried and tested approach to communication and collaboration, putting remote workers on equal footing with employees who choose to work from the office.
- Basic Scala Skills (e.g., Completed Functional Programming in Scala on Coursera or Read Programming in Scala)
- Good RDBMS Skills (PostgreSQL)
- Basic Software Development Skills
- Strong Interest in Functional Programming
Contact us! We will schedule a 15 – 45 minute video call to talk about our possible cooperation. After, you will get a homework assignment which will be reviewed by our team members. If all goes well, after a round (or two) of feedback, you will be invited to take part in a paired programming task. After, we will prepare an offer for you.
The whole process should not take more than 3 weeks — it mostly depends on your delivery of the homework assignment.
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch!