Project ManagerWarsaw or Remote
Iterators is looking to hire a project manager. Iterators builds products for startups and enterprises around the globe.
Our vision is to create an agile environment where the spark of the client’s idea is flamed by the most impactful solutions – fast, transparent, and sustainable.
Your role will contribute to the mission by leading and managing the legal, design, dev, and QA teams and processes. Your aim is to foster good practices and provide transparency.
Our Offices: Warsaw, Ochota, (Near Blue City), Remote Work Possible
Compensation: Join us for 32+ hours per week. Compensation for the role depends on your project management skills, and ranges between 45 — 80 PLN net per hour (if B2B contract). A trial period may apply. 100% remote work possible.
- Easy-going and Inclusive Work Environment
- Emphasis on Self-development
- Educational Budget
- Growth Opportunities
- Remote Work and Flex Hours Possible
- Unlimited Vacation (Some Paid)
- Free Office Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Team Events and Parties
Our team operates the same regardless if members work from or the office. We have a tried and tested approach to communication and collaboration, putting remote workers on equal footing with employees who choose to work from the office.
Strategy / Operations:
- Develop processes around typical customer engagement.
- In collaboration with the sales team, gain a first-hand understanding of how customers engage with the brand across all touchpoints and draw conclusions to continually evolve, improve, and optimize project management.
- Outline “the service journey” to achieve the client experience vision, including key benchmarks and measures of success.
- Evaluate the existing project management tooling stack to better understand opportunities and risks.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Run software projects and cross-communicate with legal, design, development, and QA teams.
- Communicate with international clients and keep track of decisions regarding projects.
To succeed in the role, it is expected that you will be/have:
- 2+ years of experience running agile projects on client-facing software development teams in a multi-channel international environment.
- Ability to inspire employee commitment, loyalty, and motivation through progressive workplace practices that foster teamwork, open communication, respect, sincerity, helpfulness, courtesy, and humility.
- Deep knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and visual.
- Experience with project management tools and software suites (Jira, Trello, Asana, or others).
- Self-motivation with a self-starter attitude.
- Ability to streamline and improve processes and troubleshooting.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to lead people.
- A positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work within the team.
- Knowledge in the domain of software, startups, and high tech.
It is the responsibility of every team member to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Contact us! We will schedule a 15 – 40 minute video call to talk about our possible cooperation. After, be prepared to convince us that you can navigate personal, relationship, and team dynamics in a short interview.
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch!