QA EngineerWarsaw or Remote
Iterators is looking to hire a QA specialist. Iterators builds products for startups and enterprises around the globe.
Our vision is to create an agile environment where the spark of the client’s idea is flamed by the most impactful solutions – fast, transparent, and sustainable.
Your role will contribute to the mission by helping to verify software that we create. Your aim is to assuring high quality of software we deliver and meeting our client requirements.
Our Offices: 100% Remote, Warsaw (Ochota, Near Blue City), and Kraków (Old Town).
Compensation: Join us for 32+ hours per week. Compensation for the role depends on your QA skills and experience, and ranges between 7000 — 12000 PLN netto monthly (if B2B contract). A trial period may apply. 100% remote work possible.
- Easy-going and Inclusive Work Environment
- Emphasis on Self-development
- Educational Budget
- Growth Opportunities
- Remote Work and Flex Hours Possible
- Unlimited Vacation (Some Paid)
- Free Office Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Team Events and Parties
Our team operates the same regardless if members work from or the office. We have a tried and tested approach to communication and collaboration, putting remote workers on equal footing with employees who choose to work from the office.
- Help develop processes around software releases and delivery.
- Evaluate the existing quality assurance tooling stack to better understand opportunities and risks.
- Liaise with product, design and development teams to ensure proper test plan for given software development lifecycle phase,
- Communicate with the team on daily basis. Be a part of sprint plannings, stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Create automated testing suites for software built within your team,
- Prepare testing environment,
- Test software with end-to-end and integration tests,
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Translate BDD and specification by example software requirements into automated testing.
- Support software developers with end-to-end and JS testing.
To succeed in the role, it is expected that you will be/have:
- Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command in English and Polish (C1 level preferred)
- Meticulous and diligent attributes
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- 2+ years of experience doing automated QA testing.
- Experience with automated BDD QA tools and software suites (Selenium, JS, Cucumber)
- Able to sit, stand and walk around for long hours at a time
- Flexible and adaptable.
- A positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work within the team.
- Knowledge in the domain of software, startups, and high tech.
It is the responsibility of every team member to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Contact us! We will schedule a 15 – 40 minute video call to talk about our possible cooperation. After, be prepared to convince us that you can navigate personal, relationship, and team dynamics in a technical interview and a homework assignment.
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch!