Sales AssistantWarsaw or Remote
Iterators is looking to hire a sales assistant. Iterators builds products for startups and enterprises around the globe.
Our vision is to create an agile environment where the spark of the client’s idea is flamed by the most impactful solutions – fast, transparent, and sustainable.
Your role will contribute to the mission by managing and facilitating the client’s project communication together with the sales, marketing and project management team. Your aim is to ensure smooth communication, foster good practices and provide transparency.
Our Offices: Warsaw, Ochota, (Near Blue City), Remote Work Possible
Compensation: Join us for 32+ hours per week. Compensation for the role depends on experience, and ranges between 30 — 50 PLN net per hour (if B2B contract). A trial period may apply. 100% remote work possible.
- Easy-going and Inclusive Work Environment
- Emphasis on Self-development
- Educational Budget
- Growth Opportunities
- Remote Work and Flex Hours Possible
- Unlimited Vacation (Some Paid)
- Free Office Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Team Events and Parties
Our team operates the same regardless if members work from or the office. We have a tried and tested approach to communication and collaboration, putting remote workers on equal footing with employees who choose to work from the office.
- Manage steady on-time communication and deal flow between Iterators and it’s client and potential clients. (Some overlap with PT/PST timezone required)
- Part-take in marketing event-strategy execution and market research efforts.
- Work with marketing team, to ensure current marketing messaging adheres to optimal target audience.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth running of pre-sales, new client onboarding; and resource availability when communicating with clients.
- Take part in short-term and long-term organization of Iterators teams and their engagement with projects.
To succeed in the role, it is expected that you will be/have:
- Knowledge in the domain of apps, software, startups, and high tech.
- Communicate with international clients and keep track of decisions regarding projects.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and visual.
- Legal documents drafting experience (nice to have)
- Experience with project management tools and software suites (Jira, Google Docs, Spreadsheets, CRM Suites).
- Self-motivation with a self-starter attitude.
- Ability to streamline and improve processes and troubleshooting.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- A positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work within the team.
It is the responsibility of every team member to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Contact us! We will schedule a 30-45 minute video call to talk about our possible cooperation, during which – be prepared to convince us that you can navigate personal, relationship, and team dynamics.
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch!