UX Designer / Researcher100% Remote, Warsaw
Iterators is looking to hire a mid or senior-level UX Designer / Researcher. Iterators builds products for startups and enterprises around the globe.
Our Offices: 100% Remote, Warsaw (Ochota, Near Blue City).
Compensation: Join us for 32+ hours per week. Compensation for the role depends on your software development skills, and ranges between 8000 — 14000 PLN net monthly (if B2B contract). A trial period may apply. 100% remote work possible.
- Easy-going and Inclusive Work Environment
- Emphasis on Self-development
- Educational Budget
- Growth Opportunities
- Remote Work and Flex Hours Possible
- Unlimited Vacation (Some Paid)
- Free Office Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Team Events and Parties
Our team operates the same regardless if members work from or the office. We have a tried and tested approach to communication and collaboration, putting remote workers on equal footing with employees who choose to work from the office.
- Support market research and product/service definition phase of client engagement.
- Schedule and facilitate qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Run quantitative user research and benchmarking product/service competitors.
- Liaise with sales, account management and business analysts to prepare and facilitate process of learning about who users are, user problems, and prioritize them taking account of client’s goals.
- Prepare and co-create prototypes and solutions to further build product backlog.
- Work within the development team by further refining product backlog.
- Liaise with QA, design and development teams to ensure proper quality of deliverables for given software development lifecycle phase.
- Communicate with the team on daily basis. Be a part of sprint plannings, stand-ups and retrospectives
- Prepare wireframes and other UX deliverables.
- Collaborate with QA on demo scenarios and test suite definition.
- Support client, management and designers with your knowledge of market, product and cognitive constraints for planned and implemented features.
- Experience facilitating workshops and interviews with users (remote and live)
- Experience working in Agile methodologies and delivering product increments on regular basis, within a development team.
- Broad knowledge of high-tech and business products
- Familiarity with service design, product management, prototyping and design methodologies (GV sprints, Design Thinking, etc.)
- Familiarity with UX design tools (like Axure, UXPin, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command in English and Polish (minimum B2 level, C1 preferred)
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to sit, stand and walk around for long hours at a time
- Flexible and adaptable
- A positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work within the team
- Knowledge in the domain of software, startups, and high tech
It is the responsibility of every team member to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Contact us! Send us your portfolio or resume. We will schedule a 15 – 45 minute video call to talk about our possible cooperation. Expect the decision to be made within 7 work days of you contacting us.
Not available at the moment.
We don’t have this position open at this time. Follow us on social media to learn about future recruitations!