Want-to-learn-Scala Developer100% Remote, Warsaw or Kraków
Iterators is looking to hire a backend developer who wants to learn Scala. Iterators builds products for startups and enterprises around the globe.
Our Offices: 100% Remote, Warsaw (Ochota, Near Blue City), and Kraków (Old Town).
Compensation: Join us for 32+ hours per week. Compensation for this role depends on your software development skills, and ranges between 5000 — 12000 PLN net monthly (if B2B contract). A trial period may apply. 100% remote work possible.
- Easy-going and Inclusive Work Environment
- Emphasis on Self-development
- Educational Budget
- Growth Opportunities
- Remote Work and Flex Hours Possible
- Unlimited Vacation (Some Paid)
- Free Office Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Team Events and Parties
Our team operates the same regardless if members work from or the office. We have a tried and tested approach to communication and collaboration, putting remote workers on equal footing with employees who choose to work from the office.
- Superb Software Development Skills (Any Tech-stack)
- Familiarity with RDBMS (PostgreSQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Deep Knowledge of Software Design Principles (Emphasis on Functional Programming)
Contact us! We will schedule a 15 – 45 minute video call to talk about our possible cooperation. After, be prepared to convince us that you are a capable programmer — we will tailor the recruitment process to your current experience.
The whole process should not take more than 3 weeks.
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch!